- Review: Dumpty – The Age Of Trump In Verse Is A Shit Stain On A Turd Sandwich.
- Interview: Patrick C. Harrison III Editor-in-Chief Death’s Head Press
- Review: Shooting Starlets: Girls Gone Wildin’
- Review: The Moments, the Minutes, the Hours: The Poetry of Jill Scott is a reminder that being famous doesn’t translate into poetic greatness.
- Crimes of the Clock: The Crooked Corridor of Timecrimes
- Review: Damaged Goods by J. Travis Grundon
- Review: I Am A Product by Vania V. Hudson is one of the greatest collections of poetry never known.
- Bring a Bucket & a Mop for this Ultimate Splatter Western: Cormac McCarthy’s Blood Meridian