- Interview: J.B. Stevens
- “Fear, Panic, Desperation” in BF Jones “The Only Sound Left: review by Gabriel Hart
- A Big Bang of Hard Science and Soft Emotion: A Review of Jean-Paul Garnier’s “Betelgeuse Dimming” by Gabriel Hart
- Review: Gwendolyn Brooks’ Annie Allen Is A Quintessential What The Fuck For Poetry Lovers
- Review: OPERATION: MINDCRIME — Inception and Possessor
- Review: William R. Soldan’s So Fast, So Close Is An Unapologetic Roller Coaster of Middle American existence.
- REVIEW: Return to Spring by Gabriel Hart
- The Low Desert: Gangster Stories by Tod Goldberg. Review by Gabriel Hart