Down & Out Books is a fiercely independent publishing company, featuring over 400 published titles across several imprints, multiple awards and nominations, and a commitment to the independent spirit of authors everywhere. While crime reigns as king at D&OB, we are excited to announce our partnership with EconoClash Review and look forward to helping publishing not only crime, but all forms of the pulp genre ephemera.
- Review: The Moments, the Minutes, the Hours: The Poetry of Jill Scott is a reminder that being famous doesn’t translate into poetic greatness.
- Crimes of the Clock: The Crooked Corridor of Timecrimes
- Review: Damaged Goods by J. Travis Grundon
- Review: I Am A Product by Vania V. Hudson is one of the greatest collections of poetry never known.
- Bring a Bucket & a Mop for this Ultimate Splatter Western: Cormac McCarthy’s Blood Meridian
- Review: Whispers in the Ear of a Dreaming Ape by Joshua Chaplinksy
- Balancing the Scales: “The Widow Ching—Pirate” by Jorge Luis Borges
- Review: Poems For Ghosts In Empty Tenement Windows I Thought I Saw Once is a nice glass of Love On The Rocks